Google AdWords is the online advertising platform owned and operated by Google. AdWords is the largest online advertising network in the world with millions of businesses running targeted AdWords Campaigns daily.
Why Use Google AdWords ?
You can use AdWords to grow your sales and maximize returns by targeting ads to relevant audiences on search engines, websites and mobile devices. Your ads can be seen by thousands of people searching specifically for what you have, and you pay nothing until a searcher clicks your ad to visit your website. Our google certified experts can help you set-up, manage and continually optimize Google AdWords (PPC) your advertising campaigns.
How Google AdWords Works
AdWords Key Features :
Did you know more than 50% of all searches originate from mobile devices? It should come as no big surprise then that Mobile ads can be extremely effective for your business.
- Target potential customers while they are on the go
- Include a one touch ‘Call’ button
- Locally advertise your address
Let us fine tune and optimize your mobile adwords campaign to achieve the best search results in local mobile marketing. Right ad, right time, right place, right customer. Mobile ads work.
Many marketing studies report that, on average, it takes seven touch points with a customer to make a sale. Not always an easy thing to do in todays’ instant gratification society – or is it? That’s where remarketing comes in.
Remarketing shows ads to people who have visited your website or used your mobile app before. When people leave your website without buying anything, for example, remarketing helps you reconnect with them by showing relevant ads as they browse the web, use mobile apps, or as they search on Google.
When remarketing is done correctly, it can be a highly effective tactic to use at a fraction of the regular PPC cost. Bottom line – remarketing is a must have.
Our Certified AdWords Experts can help with:
- AdWords Set up
– You have heard all about AdWords and would like to setup an account and start advertising.
- AdWords Management
– You have an AdWords account but feel there’s more that can be done than you’re able to do alone.
- Adwords Optimization
– You have an AdWords account, but you’re not certain the campaigns are living up to their full potential.
- AdWords Audit
– You have an AdWords account, but would like a professional review and recommendations.
- AdWords Training
– You’ve got questions and you’d like to sit down with someone to go through the steps with you.