Google Analytics is a free web analytics service that provides statistics and analytics for website traffic. Google Analytics can also track referral traffic from the likes of search engines, other websites and even marketing campaigns. When set up properly it can be used to evaluate all of your marketing efforts and ultimately, help your business grow.
Google Analytics is now the most widely used web analytics service on the Internet.
Why Use Google Analytics ?
“If you build it they will come!” Well… that’s great advice for corn field baseball and all but don’t you have a few more questions about your visitors? Doesn’t it make sense to try and find out all you can about them? Here are some common questions Analytics can help answer.
- How many people visit my website?
- Where do my visitors live?
- What other websites send traffic to my website?
- Which of my marketing tactics are driving the most traffic to my website?
- Which pages on my website are the most popular?
- What are the least popular pages on my website?
- How many visitors have I converted into leads or customers?
- Where did my converting visitors come from and go on my website?
- What blog content do my visitors like the most?
Above are just a handful of questions that Analytics can help answer. Now you know why every website or blog, business or personal needs Google Analytics.
How Google Analytics Works
Once the code is generated, it then needs to be added into the HTML back end of your website. This code needs to placed on every page of your website that you want to track then simply visit your Analytics dashboard to view the results.
Our Certified Analytics Experts can help with:
- Analytics Set up & Integration
– You have heard of Google Analytics and would like to get it running on your website or blog.
- Analytics Management
– You have an Analytics account but feel there’s more that can be done than you’re able to do alone.
- Analytics Optimization
– You opened an Analytics account, but aren’t sure what to do next and need some help.
Our Google Analytics Certified Professionals can provide the answers, and, more importantly, help you understand what those answers mean, and how they should influence the direction of your website.